Instructions and information in line with the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the Ordinance on Service Providers' Duty to Inform (DL-InfoV)
1. General contact information:
HOTZ . UTZ RECHTSANWÄLTE
Telefon +49 73 51 - 45702 - 0
Telefax +49 73 51 - 45702 - 39
Court of registry: Ulm County Court
Registration number: PR 720154
Partners authorized to represent: Dr Andreas Hotz, Dr Rainer Utz
2. Occupational title:
The accredited professionals working at HOTZ. UTZ RECHTSANWÄLTE Partnerschaft mbB are "Rechtsanwälte" licensed in the Federal Republic of Germany.
3. Pertinent professional representation:
Tübingen Bar Association, Christoph-Straße 30, 72072 Tübingen
Telephone +49 7071/7936910, Telefax +49 7071/7936911, E-mail: email@example.com
4. Rules of professional conduct:
- The Federal Lawyers’ Act (BRAO)
- The Rules of Professional Practice for Lawyers (BORA)
- Lawyers’ Remuneration Act (RVG)
- The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE)
- Law regulating the activity of European lawyers in Germany (EuRAG)
- Rules and Regulations for Specialized Lawyers (FAO)
These rules can be accessed here: http://www.brak.de/seiten/06.php
5. VAT ID as per Section 27a German Value Added Tax Law:
6. Arbitration/conciliation proceedings:
As per Section 191 f Federal Lawyers’ Act, there is an arbitration board (Schlichtungsstelle der Rechtsanwaltschaft, Neue Grünstraße 17/18, D-10179 Berlin) available for disputes between clients and HOTZ. UTZ RECHTSANWÄLTE Partnerschaft mbB. Alternatively, it is also possible to make use of arbitration as per Section 73 II No. 3 Federal Lawyers’ Act at the local bar association (Rechtsanwaltskammer Tübingen, Christophstr. 30, 72072 Tübingen).
7. Details on professional indemnity insurance:
On the basis of Section 51 Federal Lawyers’ Act, lawyers are obliged to maintain professional indemnity insurance.
HOTZ. UTZ RECHTSANWÄLTE Partnerschaft mbB is insured with:
R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG, Mittlerer Pfad 24, 70499 Stuttgart
This professional indemnity insurance has an area of applicability for all activities in Germany as well as for activities in connection with consulting and dealing with European Law and appearing before European courts.